:: Where Can I Find My Loan Information? ::
StudentAid.gov is the U.S. Department of Education’s comprehensive database for all federal student aid information. This is one-stop-shopping for all of your federal student loan information.
At StudentAid.gov, you can find:
- Your student loan amounts and balances
- Your loan servicer(s) and their contact information
- Your grace period information
- Your interest rates
To access StudentAid.gov:
- Go to StudentAid.gov
- Select “Log In”
- Have your FSA ID available. This is the same username and password you used to electronically sign your FAFSA. To learn more about the FSA ID, visit StudentAid.gov.
- If prompted, enter your name, Social Security number, your date of birth and your FSA ID.
- Read the privacy statement. You must accept these terms to use StudentAid.gov.
- Select “Submit”
StudentAid.gov can be a valuable tool for you in keeping track of your student loan information. Checking StudentAid.gov and communicating with your lender will give you the information you need to stay on track for your student loan repayment.